Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I declare the 6th Singapore Youth Kendo Tournament 2004........CLOSE

Yeah! The 6th Singapore Youth Kendo Tournament has offical closed! YEAH!!!!!!!! a HUGE load off my mind.... Was really dead stress that few days. The night before the tournament, was in bed at 1am... but slept only at 2 cos i will wake up every 1-2 minutes to scribble stuff on my notes as i just recalled things to do or say during the opening and stuff i need to do before and during the tournament. But all those sleepless nights and late nights in the office is all worth it. Cos the sensei's left the tournament with a smile on their faces. This is all I ask for. Although there were a few gliches here and there, but for a 1st timer like me, and 1st timers like all my juniors who made this tournament possible, it is a complete success. I should give the perfectionist self of mine a break. and give myself a pat on the back. But it all wont be necessary, with an email from Chan sensei saying its a job well done, its worth 1 million of my pats on the back :)

After the tournament, we all went Dax's place to watch the primere of the LAST SAMURAI. yes, we did, my will power is as strong as tofu... but it was fun. Going though the fight sequals over and over again in slow motion and then normal speed, then slow motion again. And also giving wise crap commens about the movie and effendi fantasizing OUT LOUD.. hahaha.. all this would never be as fun as it would have been if we were in the movies. But we will most probably watch the in the movies again. :):)

Ok, but now i have to get back to work and rush for the conference paper in US by 6th Feb..... STRESS!!!!!! sigh..... how how how how how?????
ARRRRggggggg......i need a miracle!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!

No comments: