Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I love the Fall...

I love the fall, I love autumn!

Its the most romantic season of the year. Not as though there is any here where I live, cos summer is here all year round (not a good thing, i assure you). I perspire easily, so, I love the cold climate. To be able to take a long walk without breaking into sweat while enjoying the wide array of colours that spreads across the landscape. THAT, will be what i will be doing in 3 weeks time! Autumn in JAPAN!!!! The next best season to be there besides Spring, when the sakura bloom.

Yesh!!! Autumn in japan. I have also bought the Hiking in Japan Travel guide published by Lonely Planet to help in my exploration of the country of the rising sun. But i havent started planing them yet!!! damn it!! no time... too busy doing my experiments.... hmm... then what am i doing typing my blog u say? Cos i cannot forget to share with my friends out there on my joy what...right???? Ahahahah..... ;)


Hiking In Japan

No comments: