Sunday, April 24, 2005

...and then, there was the thesis writing

Wow! this must be a record er... few wks that i've blog. Been really busy with thesis writing which isnt as simple as i would have hoped for. Information overload!! Too many things to put in.. too little space. With another 2/3 of my results and discussions to go... i have already reached at least 70 pages...-_-" My sup will ask me to READ him my thesis at the rate i go.. >_<

Oh, anyway, backdating... the presentation went relatively well..good and bad la. first half was good.. second half was bad. haha. second half was what the cambridge prof is good at and have been doing it for about the duration of my LIFE SO FAR! -_-" so natually, i kanna buah with butter and jam, toasted and served for tea....>_<

But i survived.

SO since then, i've just been reorganising and touching my pictures and graphs for the thesis. Today, i sleep till noon ^_^ Ahhhh....shawase (jap for "Happiness" ^_^ ).... now hugging my pillow and typing this blog in a dark table-lamp lited room, i await lunch to be cooked.... then back to the cave... my lab.

Hark! i heard the woman of the house calling for lunch! I am needed. My stomach growls, the post ends.

Seeya.

No comments: