Saturday, August 27, 2005

Got to get moving..

I really should start blogging more often.

Once again, i have proven to myself that my english SUCKS!
First it was the thesis. NOW, its the cover letters.
I have finally spotted a job i really wanna do... but when i try to write an impressive cover letter, it took THREE DAYS and FIVE Drafts!!!

Red Ink flying left right center across the page. >_<
"TotALLY MAKES NO SENSE!"
"SENTENSE STRUCTURE ALL WRONG!"
"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?"
"THIS ISNT A COVER LETTER! ITS A VOLMIT OF WORDS!"

...are the comments i recieved...

I just cant seem to express myself in words. I open my mouth.. and........ blank.... all my thoughts and little wheels in the head turning, but ..... blank.. i just cannot express what is in my mind into words.

My moral hit ROCK BOTTOM.
I really need to brush up my english. I need professional help :(

I also have to confess i have been doing nothing... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING these days... ROTTING my life away..
but NO MORE!
Starting Today! (Tomorrow, Sat), I will gather myself, and get my fat arse moving!

RAWR!!!!

No comments: