Saturday, October 22, 2005

One month has passed.

I found a temp job. Its a contract job for 11wk... till Dec.

FINALLY!
MONEY$$$$ hahaha
I was about to dig worms from the ground to norish myself.
I heard they are high on protein and low fats.

But i soon realise money isnt easy to earn.
Only ending my 2nd wk of work... have been put to shift work. Beginning at 1pm.. and ending at 10pm... or so i tot. For the first two days, i worked till 11pm, and manage to catch the last bus home. But from the third day, I started working till 2-3am.. and have to take a cab home (luckily i get to claim it). Waking up every morning at 10+... i have to leave home by 1130... i practically have NO LIFE! (on wkdays). Suddenly, from 7 days of absolute freedom... (without money tho.. so not so cool) it has shrunk to barely 2 days to do all my stuff...

i.e. continue looking for a job... sending resumes... Fixing my desktop (it just refuse to run any .exe... simply put it... i cannot run ANY programs! Anyone knows what might be wrong with it?) ........looking out for a phone (MY PHONE WAS STOLEN ON MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!!! DAMN IT! I wont up from a nap on the bus to find my phone GONE! my GD 88!!!!! sigh....)

Well... at least i get to save some money to endure me for my future employment.

And it seems.... (thank god)... that i will be having a very merry christmas after all..:)

its almost 3am.. and i am still at my desk in the office... how work changes ones life so fast.

Will update more when i have time....

HAHAHAH
THATS a good one! HAve... TIME?!!!!? >_< hahaha

7 comments:

ryozan said...

go pahpee go! work hard and try your best! ganbatte! money is good! money will give you money to bring monkey to eat at miramar hotel! =9

Anonymous said...

Hahah.... i KNEW thats all u were interested in!

yes yes yes... i WILL bring u eat japanese food la. since u bought me so much goodies from japan... i still havent eaten the multi-season kit-kats till now... haha..

ryozan said...

you don't eat later all melt or grow mouldy le! T_T =p when you coming for training again? very busy now bah?

Anonymous said...

save more $$ hor..we might be spending xmas in KL...

(as discussed last Friday outing which unfortunately, your absence was deeply regreted as your system broke down for 3 hours...)

mewowo said...

Wheres my Christmas Present?????? Huh??? No chocolates/sweets/edibles hor!

Anonymous said...

surumi
Oh ya... just heard about the KL thing. Wah! so HAPPENING ah? go KL for christmas? Who came up with the idea?

mowowo
HELLO?! Christmas still 2 months away le! @_@
I already got you a pilot pen (blue color) for your christmas present liao. dont worry. Even if got inflation/recession or what natural disaster, you will still get ur present one la. hahaa..
and its NOT an edible nor chocolate nor sweets. :)

ryozan said...

what do you wear to work?