Monday, July 05, 2004

The rain has finally stopped


The pass 2 weeks has been gloomy weather to me. Flu, Cough, Headache, bad news and MORE bad news. Looks like the rain has finally stopped. The cough has finally showed signs of recovery. Still coughing, but much less frequent already. At least I can almost complete a WHOLE conversation without coughing too much. Great achievement i assure you.

So today, I am back in my office, rolled up sleeves and started making specimens for my experiments. Hope to be able to complete all the experimental work by early august. Tough, TOUGH i tell you! but will try my best. Well, anyway, today is a good start.

Also, do u think i should cut my hair? its only been.....humm... 4 months since i last cut it..... Sigh... and by october I would need to go back to my first reservice. *BIG SIGH* haha.. So no point cutting too much now. but i think i will la. Maybe will get it TRIMMED on wednesday. T_T


No comments: