Saturday, February 05, 2005

CNY SHOPPING!!!!

YESH!!! TOday, I went Chinese New Year Shopping!!!!

Thanks to my Dad's generous contribution to my save-the-scholar campaigne, I HAVE MONEY TO BUY NEW YEAR CLOTHES!!!

So first things first. office wear. I needed to go some clothes that i can use for future interviews and possibly WORK! >_< So i roamed around in Taka to look for them. To my disappointment, they either are too flowery, or too old fuddy duddyly. -_-" I tried a plain white shirt ( official formal office wear ) from Daniel Hecter, and i look like an 50 year old OLD MAN!!! >_< the cutting is all wrong man!!!

Then i move on the G2000. Vowing that i will not purchase any shirts from that place as i always tot it was too common and the tops are too plasticy, i went there in search of a decent (CHEAP) pair or office pants, and maybe the simple plain white top i was looking for. So i grabbed a pair of pants, and asked for a white shirt. But the sales assistant asked me to try on a pale PURPLE SHIRT!!! for size....... ........ i obeyed reluctantly. But to my suprise, the pale purple shirt looks quite good. gasp!!

Ok! listen me out here. i KNOW what it seems like, but neither did i ever dare to imagine i would look ok in purple. But it DOES look not bad. Maybe i like that cutting, but like my faithful friend said, maybe i am more suited for warm colours(watever that means) so maybe that purple goes. nevertheless, i like it. And after testing several stuff, finally to go with a plain pair of dark navy blue (almost black) pants, AND THE PURPLE SHIRT!!! Heh! ok guys, u guys gotto trust me here. My taste of clothings isnot THAT bad righT? RIGHT? right??? ..... hello......? hello?

But the BEST BUY was actually a pair of thin soled sneaker i got from Tangs. I have ALWAYS been looking for a pair or red shoes to go with my jeans. Always tot it look good. But after missing the chance to buy the one from Nike ( the one without shoelace, elastic type... er...nevermind), i have been searching high and low for sooo long. And thanks to "BAKA" who apperently have HIGH HIGH HIGH (translantes = EXPENSIVE$$ expensive$$) taste in clothings, for the first time, suggested i try somethign actually affordable. And thats the 69.90 dollar pair of RED SHOES!! ^_^ I love it! Honestly, i would have never tot of trying it as it might be too LOUD, but after her persuasion, i tried it on, and Liked it a lot! :) Thats why i like to shop with girls. They always make me try on stuff that i will NEVER even dream of trying, and SOMETIMES, just sometimes, it turns out to be a good buy :) So, i am although a sick, but a happy shopper :)

*prancing around with my red shoes*

^_^


Oh! i also just trimmed my mane again at shinji matsuo.... so so la..:( i never like trimming my mane :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah wah wah!! New Year shopping!!! Sounded like fun!! keke

I think girls have good taste that's why guys like to ask girls to go shopping with them! LOL Today (sunday) my friend brought me around town and consulted my EGG cellent fashion sense for a fee too.. HAHAHA!! just kidding la..

Well real happy for you that you managed to hav a nice time shopping admist your trecherous schedule! Have a Happy New Year mate!

Lionzmane said...

HAha! But its true la. Girls sometimes have good taste in cloths la. hahaha...

Wow... someone employed u for professional EGGxcelent advice? ahhaaha! Why is ur advice EGGish? -_-" and who is this guy? another suitor? ;)

DQ said...

1) looking like old man - better than looking like old woman rite?
2) u're finally embracing ur purple side! =D
3) red shoes! sounds like smtg out of Wizard of Oz..

hehe...