Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I IS SICK!

*Sniff Snifff*

ARggggggg!!!!!

>_<

First a sore throat, then today, or more like mid of last night, a horrible runaway nose and cough. The week before NEW YEAR!!!! ARgggG!!!!!! It always seem to happen at this period. Its like some predestined prank that has been cast upon me at the period before the Lunar new year!

Its a curse i tell you! I am almost certain, that those whom i have visited during the previous new years had come together to place a curse on me, just because i have cleared out all their BA4 GUA1 everytime i visit them. I mean WHAT IS THIS?? Wheres the spirit of giving here? Even if i dont finish them, it would grow moldy after a while and they would have to waste it into the trash. I am actually doing them a favor. Sigh, unappreciative bunch of people... sigh. What has the world become.

*Cough cough*
*Sniff Snifff* ARrggggggG!!!

>_<

No comments: