Thursday, May 26, 2005

FREEDOM!!!!

YESH!!! finally... after 40 hours without sleep... i completed the frist draft of my THESIS!!!!!!!!

only to almost got returned back to me cos my supervisor said he might not have time to look at it till 3 weeks later.... but i used my OH SO VERY INTENSE LOOK @_@ . . . . . till he gave in.. and promised to TRY to look at it when he has time. Actually this happened late last week. I have been tryin to recover from all the 6 months worth of lifelessness... sigh... but doesnt matter! cos i am FREE NOW!!! FREEEEE!!!!! for a wk... then i will be back to work next week to write the 2 journal papers my sup wants me to write for him for publication... THEN! he will release my thesis (which is held as hostage) back to me for the amendments! and then! i will submit for graduation! ahhaa.. but that will be about 1 months time la... but its ok.. at least my first draft is finally done.


more about it later la.. need sleep...
Zzzz....

No comments: