Saturday, May 28, 2005

Pool, tan, man, woman

I decided i must remain healthy.. thus... i went swimming today..

swam 40 laps non-stop!!! very proud of myself.... but it took me a long long time la.. ahahha.. about 1hr? hahaa but its the tot that counts... not the speed..:P

but a disturbing observation i have made today...
there were more MEN sun-tanning at the pool side..... corrections... ALL those sun-tanning at the pool side WERE MEN! the gals were all in the pool! what has the world become?!???

are men really turning into whimps?!

what does the future of mankind hold?!

foundation, blusher and mascara?
@_@

1 comment:

DQ said...

I noticed that when I was in hall liao.. used to drop by SRC for swims. Very odd to find bikini'd men on the tanning chairs inst of women.. and definitely not a pleasant sight.. sigh..