Thursday, April 13, 2006

Being Sick is Sickening...

Once again... i am sick...
Once again.. the flu bug paid me a visit.
Those irritating buggers. I really wonder why i ill sick so often lately....
Is this due to.....
-lack of sleep?
-stress?
-lack of exercise? (looks down... cant see my feet. something big and round is blocking)
-lack sleep?
-unhealthy food?
-lack sleep?
-lack sleep????

It all started with bad sore throat (and i still went KTV)
then headache, then a running nose followed.
Uurrggg....!!! I mean... how scary IS THAT! a NOSE running after me while i am having a freakin' headache!!!

Ahahaha.. CLEARLY, I am feeling very slightly better. For me to come up with such QUALITY lame jokes ;) But just slightly, only slightly....still feel like crap. The nose! Urgg... and the aching... Oooo....

FORTUNATELY! Friday is coming. and its a GOOD friday!!!
Many of my friends are taking this long weekend to go off on a mini-holiday.
Some to Genting,
some to diving trips,
some to TAIPEI.... just taipei. haha ;) *private joke*

Me? I stay home to pay homage to my beloved cozy comfy bed...
Hark! its calling me already...... yes.. my master.......my.... precious..............Zzzzzzzzz...

No comments: