Sunday, April 16, 2006

Revenge of the Grass Cutters

I dont know what i did to offend them, nor what i did in my previous life to bring this upon myself... but i believe, it must have been REALLY BAD. Cos they have dedicated their sunday morning to create a LIVING HELL for me.... >_<

Its like 8am in the morning!! COme on!!! have a heart!
"EEEeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz............"
"EEEeeeezzzzzzzzzz.........."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz............"

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" >_<

After an hour of hair pulling, pillow gutting, head banging...sigh... i have finally resigned to my ill-fate and logged onto the pc hoping to find some solitude in the music and surfing. Unfortunately, even my blasting speakers PAIL in comparison under the high decibel generation of the LEAN, MEAN, Grass-cutting NOISE-making MACHINE!!!!!

I have resorted to exploding my mp3 player to Jay Chou's November Choppin with my trusty ear-phones.... finally... peace.... but wide awake... -_-

No comments: