Monday, July 17, 2006

Convocation... again ~ Finally

Last Wed, I attended my convocation ceremony.. for the second time. Finally.
After almost 3 years of struggling, lazing and vexing, I have finally ended that phase in my life. Its been sooo long since the actual completion and the convocation, that i dont think i enjoyed the full impact of graduating. Just like when we are clearing our leave before we collect our pink IC after NS. Just that my delay is 1 year long.

But at the end of the ceremony, when all the newly graduates rushed out of the congested Hall, in the mids of the chaos, rush, falling balloons, i turn back and look at everything... the people, the research, the exams, the lifeless-ness and the mess. I thought to myself, I am glad is it over.

At that point in time, the word "Closure" came to mind. Closure indeed. I have to move on with life. And not let this part of my life hinder me.

Like a book, turned to a fresh new page. Blank, and full of promises of what is yet to be. Full of hope and uncertainties. But one this is certain, the book is getting thinner and there is no turning back in this book titled.....

LIFE.