Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Decision

It has been decided! and bought!

After much lamenting, I have finally discovered my secret desire and hidden liking for................



THE GREEN ONE!
SNA 699P1

Guys, thanks for your kind offer of opinion. The winner of the votes is actually.... SDA 625 (Red one), with a landslide victory. It indeed has a nicer watch face and more color contrast, thus more fetching. However, when I tried it on at the shop, I realised it doesnt go well with office shirt. Too sporty.

The SNA 699P1 (Green one) is more classy and goes better with office wear. And.. i just cant shake this attraction to the greeeennn! The Red one looks better, thats an undisputed opinon by many, even myself. But i guess deep down inside... subconsciously, i like the green. Hmmm..... i cant believe i just wrote 2 WHOLE paragraphs on the justification of getting my watch. I must REALLY be very bored.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only say you have GOOD TASTE!!!!!

>_<

Anonymous said...

I can also only say:
Old WANG sell melons, Self sell self Praise :P

HAhaha
Thanks though :)

ryozan said...

eh! that's a really nice watch le.... i think BOTH green and red are nice... but you're right, green is more classy, better for office wear ya? =3

Anonymous said...

Indeed... Loving my new watch ever since:)

Glad i decided to pick this too.