Sunday, June 12, 2005

Heartbeat Irregularity?! O.o

I have been feeling feverish and have a splitting headache lately. So I went to see a chinese doctor on thursday... and was diagnosed with..... IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT!!!! huh?!?!? never before have i heard that i;ve got thaT! Maybe its cos of all the late nights, pressure and stress that i inflicted upon myself during the course of the atrocious thesis writing and correcting for the last few weeks. -_-

Sooo... i am laying off strenuous exercise for this 2 wks for now. Just trying to get my disaster of a health back together again. I think will be going back to that chinese doctor for a follow up either today or tomorrow.. hope things get better... and that its nothing permanent.... -_-"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

大丈夫!!

ただきちさん 元気ね!! ^ ^