Friday, July 22, 2005

F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

F is for the Free time i will have..
R is for Relief i felt after submitting my thesis..
E is for Excitement in my blood when i settled the final draft..
E is for End of sorrows of thesis writing when i handed my thesis for examination..
D is for the Dream finally coming true when i complete my first journal..
O is for Opportunities that lies ahead when i finished my second journal..
M is for MONEY i will be earning when i find a job!!!

Now that i have FINALLY ATTAINED FREEDOM!!!!
After one year of poverty!! finally! MONEY!!!! $$$$$$$

Muahahaha!!!

YES! you have guessed it!

Thesis BLAH!!
Journals articles PUuuui!!!!

FREEDOM!!! AH!!! the skys are so blue! the flowers are BLOOMING!!! for the first time over these hellish 12 months... i see color! i smell the sweet scent in te air! i feel the warmth of humanity!! i see people! civilisation! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Hoary!!! hoary!!!!



Ok.. reality check.... i still got tons of pressing matter to look into.
-Like to look for a JOB.....elk...
-To look for a part time job to pay for the substance i consume... (part time job to recommend anyone?)
-Get the Alumni moving... already one year overdue..
-Pass my IPPT...-_-

oh man.. my life has been on a stand-still ever since i started rushing for my thesis one year ago... i wonder if my friends still remember my existance.. -_-"
Maybe they tot i was standed LOST on some island... the NERVES! not even attempting to come looking for me or send some rescue team or something...-_-"

Yes yes.. so many things to do.. Meanwhile, i think i will give myself some relax time... cos this fuse has burnt out long time ago..@_@

Later guys! :)

No comments: