Monday, July 25, 2005

Job Hunting ~ Day 1

YEAH! The FIRST day of my job searching just ended! Job hunting is HARD work!

Am not exactly sure what I wanna do with my life yet... but i think i will be attempting to apply for jobs from the Financial, Marketing, Engineering and maybe even event organisation industry.

But with ZERO experience, its kind hard to get an interview. Will just send them out and see how it goes. And about the internet making things easier for online job application. I think its bull! It seems to be extremely user unfriendly. After 2 hours with meddling with it, I've decided to just go ahead and send physical copies of my resume instead.

Just became 20 bucks poorer getting ink catriage for my printer, a stack of printing paper, and some envelops (30cents each?! its just folded paper!!).

No comments: