Friday, May 05, 2006

A story about how i met Zinc and Vit C

Another week of cold....
Been falling sick lately... a little too often.
Its like my life is punctuated with alternate weeks of flu, cold or fever.

Thus, I have decided to try out taking health supplements.
Not exactly crazy about the idea of taking such, as i call, artificial stuff... but anything to get myself healthy again. Dont intend to take this as a perm solution, but lets see where this goes.

Haha, as i am typing this "email" at work... my boss walked by and the TODAY newspaper caught his eye. The cover was an advertisement of the new disaster movie, Poseidon. It cleverly designed to be like a REAL news article, and my boss got a shock! haha. I've been fooled a few times before i begin to always look out for the "advertising feature" disclaimer BEFORE i panic or jump to conclusion..

MI3 this wkend. Whoohoo.. WEEKEND!!!!!

No comments: