Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Test Run

Its been almost 5 months since i sprain my ankle.
It has not fully recovered yet even after all this time.
I still feel pain upon impact or rotating it at certain ankles.
Been feeling reeeeallly unheathly.
The coke, the chips, the chocolate.... doesnt help.

Finally, with all the frustration and worries, concerns and stresses overflowing....
I disregarded my ankle and went for the jog i so desperately needed.

and it felt great!
Besides the ankle of course.
and the thighs, and the lungs and the heart. haha

The next morning, instead of feeling lighter cos of the weight i MUST HAVE lost after the job... i actually felt that my body weighs a TON! Every step, every movement feels as if the air around me has drastically increased its viscosity overnight.

Talk about unfit...
But i shall go again. After my ankle feels a little better, i shall go again.
Exercise also contributes to improving our mental well-being.

No comments: