Wednesday, May 14, 2008

25.5% Fats

Yes, thats what i am. I am made up of 25.5% fats! My birthday gift told me.

State of the art weighing machines can now not only tell you your weight, it can also tell you your fats content, Water%, Metabolic rate, Heart rate, Rate of hair loss, hours of sleep needed, whether you need to cut your nails, when to pick your nose, and cut your hair. It can do almost anything, including the washing of the kitchen sink! Nah.. but it CAn tell you your weight and fats content.

25.5%! more than 1/4 of me is made of fats! Urg!!!
Time to exercise. I've been trying to take midnight strolls for now.. considering my old bones.. and the fact that I don't get back from work till past midnight....

I leave you people with a word of wisdom, discovered through years of walking this planet....

"Audits are created to torture employees." ~Anonymous~

No comments: