Tuesday, March 01, 2005

1st of March!

I cant believe it! its the first of march, ITS MARCH ALREADY! and i am still here. where? nowhere! The word Depression sounds like wonderland for my present mental state now. >_< I kept thinking that I would be able to complete this by end of Dec after my Japan trip. I didnt. I TOT i was going to complete it by end of jan or by cny, but i DIDNT! And then i told myself, "no worries I will complete by end feb", guess what? I DIDNT! >_<

Siighhh.... now i hope to complete it by end of march, hopefully before my birthday. Although the data processing is done, I am about to start doing the simulations, which leaves the simulations, and the rest of the thesis writing (simulation, results, discussion and conclusion) but it seems FOREVER!!! Can i do it in time? CAN I?!!!?? ARgg!!!! I hands itch to hit some heads. and mind to get some rest....-_- Moan~~~~

No comments: