Thursday, March 10, 2005

Medical Bills are expensive

I just send my precious digital camera for repairs yesterday. And guess wat, it will cost me $60 just to send it in for checkup, and extra for whatever repairs it needs!! Forget about Wallstreet, Nanotech and Biotech. The money is in customer service man! For doing nothing, they get paid $60!!! I still had to go all the way down to harbourfront myself to send it in for repairs... and it will take them 2 weeks to get back to me.... -_-"

ArrrrrgGGggggg!!!!

Anyway, its done, just see how it goes bah. . .

Another frustrating thing is that the equipment i need to use to get the rest of my data before i can run the rest of my simulations has been reserved by a bunch of FYP students! arg! And its booked all the way up till end next week!!! arg!!!! I NEED IT!!! its the bottle-neck of my results now. I CAN write part of my thesis first la, but the simulations are the more time consuming part. And i still need to write a discussion based on the simulation results... oh man...... >_< meanwhile, i just have to b contented with trying to do the outline and plan for my last few chapters on results and discussion. . . .

OH! i got a Small Nalgene bottle! Isnt it the coolest thing!! ^_^
HAahha i feel like a kid with a new toy >_<
T_T too bad no digital cam to take photos of it to put online to brag... :(

3 comments:

ryozan said...

wu wu wu... i'm sorry i was the cause of The Drop... pahpee don't be angry... will camera be okay? T_T

Lionzmane said...

I want NEW KAMARA!!!!! >_<

HAhahaha.. no la... i know u didnt do it on purpose la... :P

dont know le... hope it will be ok. but wonder wats the medical bill like -_-.... they say will contact me in 2 wks time. I dont think i can survive without my digicam lor, the period before i find a job... i would be damn free to take tons of photos... >_< hope its not too ex....:(

Anonymous said...

neh.. your kamera will be FINE FINE FINE.. so when she comes back you better treat her well and stop using her to take SPASTIC pics of KAWAII ppl!! >_<