Monday, March 07, 2005

My precious is unconscious!!!

She didnt wake up with my gentle touch.
I tried to shake her awake, but she didnt respond.
I even tried to slap her awake, but was in vain.

MY DIGITAL CAMERA WONT TURN ON!!! >_<

Argg!!!! Its was discovered that my Canon Powershot S45 couldnt regain consciousness last thursday morning. When i was thinking of taking a few shots of the water droplets on the car's windscreen. Something seems loose inside. But its been like that since THE DROP! and survived well for the pass 8 months or so. Why!!?? So WHY did it stop working now??

I never tot i would miss her so much till she stopped working. I guess i have always took her robust-ness for granted. And also, i never realised how much i relied on it. She's always be my side. Using her to capture kodak moments, or what i HOPE would be kodak moments. Be it trying to improve my photography and composition skills or just taking some photos for memory-sake, i have always relied on her. And now that she is down, i am at a lost.

I guess i will bring her down to the hospital (Canon customer service center @ habourfront) one of these days to put her under observation. I hope i have enough money for the operation. >_< Lets hope its not a heart-transplant of need any replacement of major organs.....T_T

My precious!!!! come back to me......S45!!!!!!!

No comments: