Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another day...

Wake up, Work, Stress, Sleep,

W.W.S.S. Thats what my life is about now. This is all there is to my life right now. OH MAN!!! i am so sick of my depressed state. Always complaining on my blog. As if all you people out there reading my blog dont have ur own problems to be bother with.

But i still complain :P BO CHUP! Coz it makes me feel GOOD!

HAha, oh, my sis is moving her shop from Liang Court to PS this evening. And I am going to supply her MANPOWER :) Me man! Grr.. -_- ok.. lame. dame, mane.

Go have a look if you guys free bah. *forced advert*
its just beside the carpark entrance (beside Best Denki) at the corner. Let you guys know the unit number when i find out. She sells and give lessons on scrapbooking.

Ok la. I going to Swim during my lunch time. Must get back my 6 packs! AAhahahaha.a... really..... :P people saying i getting fair and FAT already!!! GASP!!! as if i care.... i do ... I DO! hahaha nah.. just dont like feeling sloppy... ok! i'm OFF!

No comments: