Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Pain

Was sooooooo tired today. Luckily the headaches gone. But i only managed to climb out of bed at noon. Maybe its the too many late nights or the over-exertion for my first training yesterday in months, or the lack of exercise, or all of the above. But i feel sooo crappy today. Body aching all over, well, basically not feeling very well la. Arg....

Think i can finally finish redo-ing the last few of my experiments that was left undone yesterday.

Looking at a kino card calender while waiting for the bus to come to my office, i realised that i only have 3 more weeks (including this wk) before the lunar new year. I MUST get my thesis done by then. MUST MUST MUST! My life seem to have only been going downhill ever since i graduated. Maybe finally leaving school and finding a job will help me find more purpose in my life. Maybe not. But anything is better then being stuck here to pay to work for them! >_< Elk!

the breeze that sends ripples across still water, sways the trees, and rustle the leaves feels ever so carefree and comforting.

4 comments:

pretty graffitti said...

not maybe.. must be.....

pretty graffitti said...

not maybe.. must be.....

Lionzmane said...

Ai yoh!!! u watch too much pride liao la.... -_-"

pretty graffitti said...

My life has jux hit the bottom rock.. i tink i m drowning....