Thursday, January 27, 2005

Honorary PhD

Honorary PhD for sultan of brunei.

What IS Honorary? Simply put it, its a free PhD universities BEG you to take so they can associate you with their univesity, no?

But honestly, i cant care less. I wanna do my work!!! -_-

Oh, helped my sis move shop till 1am in the morning! SHACK! dead tired man!!! We made a grand total of 6 trip to and fro the old an dnew shop. And i was in the loading and unloading party all 6 trips!!! gasp!!! its amazing i didnt ache all over today.

It gest better! Got to come office this morning early becos of the Honarary PhD thingy. Although the reception was so-so, but the jazz band was great. There is this female vocal, her voice is Wow! Words fail me. (although it usually does), but this time, it fails me more. Her voice is wonderfully charming. The kind that can sweep u off your feet man! Too bad she only did 3 numbers. One of them was Nora Jone's "Dont know why". NICE!!!!

I'm in love man! Haha...

No comments: