Monday, January 31, 2005

A taste of FREEDOM!

Last weekend, was the FIRST weekend in the past 4 month that i have enjoyed, NOT coming to lab. gasp!!!! >_<

I almost forgot freedom tasted so GOOD!!!! But also not to mention tiring. Slept only 5 hours everynight for the pass 3 nights :( Sat was two of my friends birthday and my granddad's too. 4 hours of screaming in ktv gasping for air after every sentense of Wang Li Hong's "WeiYi" and i ended up being condamned back to singing Soo Yong Kang songs. :( Had to leave in the mids of dinner and heated gossips with my friends to rush over to my granddad's. Only to be greeted with suaning of the news that my younger cousin has already found a pretty girlfriend, and i am still condamned with my singlehood. >_<

Thats saturday. Sunday was even MORE tiring. Woke up at 7 with only 4+ hours of sleep to rush down to NYP to help out in the youth tournament. And last minute kanna arrowed to be court masters as the previous court master has been dragged to be a judge(even more tiring job). Haha. The whole tournament lasted till about 5... dead tired!!! >_< Never knew helping out in a tournament can sometimes be MORE tiring then participating in one. But the tournament was generally well run. Cos it was Smooth. No major kok-ups. GOOD! well done! :) Then i was jio-ed to go maxwell that area for xiao long bao dinner. Friends picked me up as i was too tired to drive down after the tournament. But actually, the suei3 jiao3 and guo1 tie4 was much better than the xiao long bao actually. Hmm.. maybe i dont really like xiao long baos bah. bah bah bah..... i keep saying BAH recently.. turning into a sheep liao. >_<

Sigh.. ok, now its BACK to work! :(

Here we go again!
Same old thing again!
Up and down this avenue!
Dont know how long then i'll be through. -_-



2 comments:

Norman said...

Quote--
Only to be greeted with suaning of the news that my younger cousin has already found a pretty girlfriend, and i am still condamned with my singlehood. >_<
Unquote--

For this reason I avoid family gatherings as far as possible as cousins will bring their gfs to 'hao lian' (ok maybe i'm being sensitive) and I'll be asked that magic question over and over again...

the cat in the corner

Vincent said...

Observe celibacy brother. And girls will be swooning around u trying to break it open. It's true!! Ain't kidding u man.