Sunday, January 09, 2005

Round 2

Ting Ting Ting! Round 2! Fight!

Yesh, its round two with me vs the virus and computer system instability again. Still struggling to repair the problem. All i need now is for the windows professional 2000 cd from my friend and hopefully it will do the trick. But for now, i think i will just try my luck and continue analysing my data. Hope it doesnt aggravate any instability in my windows.

Hmm, since its sunday and all the canteens are closed, maybe i will go down to Macs to try their new burger and curly fries... something to look forward to at least... sad huh. looking forward to macdonals. haha..... :(

And i had the most wonderful dream last night. Cant remember much about it though... but it was good. :)

OK! back to WORK!!! Recharged!!! Vrooom VROOOmm!!!!

No comments: