Friday, December 17, 2004

I can see PHOTOS!!!

Finally, I have subscribed to *HELLO* which allows me to put photos on my blog. Thats one of the reasons why I left blogspot, and also why I came back. But one bad thing is I cant seem to put the photos within an entry... hmm.. how inconvenient.

YesH! today is FRIDAY!!!!! I am sure many of you guys out there are happy as can be. BUT IT DOESNT MAKE A DAMN DIFFERECE TO ME!!!!!!

>_<

Cos I will still be working through the weekend ANYWAY. And with only left 2 weeks before my targetted deadline... literally DEAD LINE!!!

Well, not alls that bad... I have decided to have a can of coke later. Highlight of my day. "whoopee"! *waves pom pom enthusiastically...NOT!*

But I AM going town later, for dinner....
Orchard AIRRRR!!!!!!

>_<
*Hyperventilates*



No comments: