Monday, December 20, 2004

Tired!!! Physically!

Oh man! soo freakin tired today!!!!

Saturday morning I went for my first jog in 4 months....or was it 5.. ahhaa.. jogged REALLL slow in case all my brittle bones shatter... 20 minutes for about 2-3 km max. Dont wanna strain my back before the tournament sunday morning. hahaa... not funny.
Forced a few sets of sit ups and chin ups.. and i feel GOOD. ahhaa....till today....-_-

Today's tournament was relatively good. I won my first match with a lucky men when my opponent and I canclled each other's kote, then i followed with a men when he didnt expect it. Caught him when he let his guard down. But got creamed by my next opponenet who happened to emerge the champion. Hahaha.. champion le!!! *consuling myself* hahaha... Aww.... split my head and chopped off my hand within 20 seconds? somewhere there la. ahhaa... but i am happy. I didnt die too horribly. ahaha.

But now my whole body is aching... ehh.h........ OOooowww... my aching back....

I AM NOT OLD!!!!!!

just older.....

No comments: