Thursday, December 30, 2004

Lost (from) Civilisation

I am so sad to realise, that i only found out about tsunami on Tuesday (3 days later then the rest of the world). Its like I've lost contact with the world. Its like a timeless world i live in. No signs of day, or night. The four walls in my lab is all i see everyday. And of course the ever radiating beauty of my monitor that is going to make me blind one of these days. Not really the fault of the monitor, i always end up just 2 inches away from the screen when i'm trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL MY RESULTS MEAN!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!!!!!!
*Bangs head on monitor*
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Zaap!!!!! AeeeEHGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Fizzzzz........*electricuted and fried to a crisp*


Ok, enough of the drama.
Today there is also a special training as nuskk was invited to clementi dojo to train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i didnt knowWWWWW!!!!! T_T

But I have Vowed to not go training till I complete my masters as a way to motivate myself to complete the thesis ASAP. But..........Hands itching like mad. I wonder how long I can stick to this "vow".

Oh man!!!! SOOOO FREAKING Frustrated with my results!!!!! Its like 30-50 over curves cutting across the screen, and I have to sort them out and figure out if there IS a pattern from all this, and just pick 5!

>_<

going to develop crosseye soooooon.

Lets observe a moment of silence for those many lives lost in the region.
......

God Bless.

Alpha Oscar, Over and out.

No comments: