Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Its December ALREADY?!?!

Oh MAN!!! its December ALReADY?! holy CRAP! !@^%!#$@#$$!$% This is really bad. I have exactly one more month before school reopens.. and i need to complete my masters thesis by then or else i will need to pay for next semester's school fees with... erm... pots of gold from the end of the rainbow...? And wat? eat grass?!

>_< CRAP!!!

15 hrs a day, 7 days a week in the office is ready to drive me up the wall and down the other side anytime man! And the added stress of the deadline really doesnt help. I sneaked back for training last sunday. It was only a short 1 hour Gi-keiko after the grading session. But my arms were about to fall off the next morning. Maybe I'm old, or could be to lack of exercise for 3 months, or the fact that i didnt do old man warmups. But it really felt horrible. Training felt horrible. I was like a sitting duck screaming on top of my lungs or with a flashing neon sign seen in Vegas "HIt me! hit ME!" Oh Man!!! Hope things pick up soon... it cant get any lower then this.... now can it?

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

Good luck with the thesis. Sounds like you have lots of good stuff on your plate. May your life always be so entertaining and fulfilling.