Thursday, December 16, 2004

Of all the I.d.i.o.t.i.c. things I've done!!!!

Of all the I.D.I.O.T.I.C. things I have done.. this is one of the best liao!

I booked the SEM (an electron microscope/expensive/high demand, thus, at most can get a chance to use it once a week) for wednesday morning.... but i kept thinking its TODAY!!!! >_< #%&$^#%$&#%$@!#$!@#%$&%@##

OH MY #%$!^&@^%$!@#!^%&%$%$

-_-

@#$%%$&^&$#^^$#%!@#

All i can do now is to make another booking next THURSDAY!!!! and hopefully on friday morning (christmas eve), everyone will be too slack to come to school, I will use it as well. SEM images of my specimens are one of the 3 main things i need to complete before i can complete my experiments and wrap up my thesis. And expecially when its an equipment in high demand, its so hard to get a chance to use it.

I think stress is overflowing through my ears already....

No comments: