Thursday, December 30, 2004

Midnight Jogger

At the strike of midnight, I put on my jogging shoes, and set off on a painful journey to relief stress.

I realised I needed exercise during dinner today. I wanted to ran to the canteen to meet my friend for dinner. Within 20 paces, my knees started to ache!!! OMG!!! I feel like 54!!! That does it, i MUST start doing some exercise!!!

Its been almost 3 months since i last exercised. I think all the joints in my body is oxidizing (more cheem word for rusting). And i am feeling REALLY unfit! As my faithful friend has put it, bellyring is forming. Sooon, it might engulf my entire body and i will turn into a blob... I might not even be able to fit into my bougu!!! Nah... ok.. i am exaggerating.

But the feeling is good. Before the jog, I was feeling grumpy, moddy, cranky, and many other names of the famous seven dwarfs. Now, I feel like a million bucks! Recharged and aching all over. Hahaha.. but i like this feeling, makes you feel alive doesnt it? The after-exercise-aching-all-over-feel-alive feeling. YEsh! thats the one! I feel so good, i think i will do situps till dawn!

NOT!!!!
u gotto be out of ur mind!!!!

>_<

KOOoooooooN!!!!! ZZzzzzz....... -_-Zzzzzz

2 comments:

DQ said...

you be Moddy, I be Lazy, and Peepee be Conda. hahaha

Lionzmane said...

Huh? whats moddy? why u lazY? ... ok.. not even going to ask why is peepee called conda. -_-"